Tuesday, October 16, 2012

VeganMoFo #14: A Day for Leftovers


It's the kind of day where I wasted hours looking for misplaced items. The kind of day where tech support people ran me around in circles. The kind of day where I went too long without eating and got cranky. The kind of day where I accidentally dropped a lot of things on the floor. The kind of day where a simple movie trailer made me cry. It's a leftovers kind of day.

Last night I was in much better spirits and whipped up Hottie Black-Eyed Peas & Greens and Ginger Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Apples. Both from Appetite for Reduction. Once again, I'm so happy on days like today that I make large batches of food so I can take it easy around dinner time without starving or sacrificing food quality.

Let's eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment